FS: Before I ebay

Dear all, Got some stuff for sale, before I ebay it, have a look!! The file can be found at

the link works Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp

Hope the link works

Link doesn't work...

Reply to
Ian Cornish

Hope the link works

Why not try it yourself, first, then you'll know it doesn't work!

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Actually I did E Mail it to myself first, and it did work. So here's an alternative... Go to Yahoo Groups BRMNAGA (British Railway Modelers of North America Georgia) and click on files, there is only two there, "Robs for sale" is the one you want Hope this helps Rob

> Hope the link works

Reply to
Rob Kemp

No, it doesn't help at all.

It works for you because you are a member of the Yahoo group.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Reply to