GWR Discussion group

A year ot two ago, I joined the above group on(I think)Yahoo. Unfortunately, a change of house, a change of computer and a move to Hull (which is the only city in the UK not to have BT phone lines. Hull do their own thing!!!!)have all conspired in me losing my contact with the group. If anyone can put me back in touch, Id be grateful.

Regards

Reply to
Steve F

The gwr-elist is hosted at