Happy or Merry

It's Sunday because it's a day of the week, it's still Sunday to a Jew, the DAY has nothing to do with the religion!

Yes, your statement does lead to that.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Not well said at all, when was the last time you had to take a day off because it was Dwali for some people?

To them the 25 December is just, well, the 25 December...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Im an atheist, my wifes Chinese and Buddist, however Dec 25th is still Christmas to me,along with Turkey, stuffing, Santa and toy trains, er I mean scale models :-) Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp

":::Jerry::::" wrote

Never of course, but then I don't expect anyone to celebrate Christmas if it's not their faith.

Exactly, so let the buggers go to work.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Yes it is, they just don't celebrate it.

-- Merry Christmas to all. Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

In message , John Turner writes

Is your middle name Ebenezer, by any chance?

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

"Jane Sullivan" wrote

All the best Jane, John.

Reply to
John Turner

Christmas if

...and many do, the company my brother works for uses such labour to do maintenance within the one 24hr period of the year the productions lines are stopped for more than an hour or so.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::