Happy Xmas from Atlanta

Happy Christmas from here in Atlanta GA, where it certainly a bit nipply outside. Thanks to all, for all your help,advice and humor over the last year!! My wife, who is Chinese, tells me that 2004 is "The year of the EMU" Best wishes to all Rob

Reply to
Rob

Electric multiplre units indeed, where do you put the coal in thats what I say!

Reply to
Mike

Nipply? Surely you mean nippy... ;-)

Ian J.