Hornby Silver Jubilee

In message , kim writes

You should go to sea. Work 4 months on get 4 off. Great. Forget all about the job. But then again I don't tend to get stressed, life's too short, and when things get hectic, grab a Gin and sit in the sun..

Reply to
James Christie

Sun, Sun in England, where do we find sun to go and sit in I may ask?

Kim is right though, the way to handle ebay, is to bid as much as your are willing to pay, and if your outbid either shrug and move on, or bid a higher limit next time.

Reply to
estarriol

In message , estarriol writes

Who said anything about England? I spend most of my time abroad).

Reply to
James Christie

The easiest way to avoid the stress is to avoid eBay.

Reply to
MartinS