How important are ...

Would you like a third try? perhaps 300? ;-)

Reply to
Greg Procter

You had all the advantages! I followed the tar-sealing truck while it did the first bit of sealed road in our village. I learned that Mum had to scrub me all over very hard to get the tar off, that she knew some words I had never heard before, that going to bed without tea wasn't pleasant and that tar impregnated clothes stay tar smelling for some years.

Reply to
Greg Procter

ZX81 ram pack wobble! Finally bought a socket, made a plug from double sided PC board and some flexible cable so the RAM pack could be remotely mounted. Still have it all in their original boxes and been meaning to get it out for the last twenty years.

Reply to
Greg Procter

By using logs...

Reply to
John Nuttall

Natural logs lest we go off at a tangent cos that's a sin of the times?

Reply to
gareth

What a load of hyperbolics, not to mention moon-sinh!

Reply to
Jane Sullivan