"Green" wagon kits

I was browsing the Mainly Trains website the other day and came across "Green" Wagon kits. I'd never heard of this manufacturer before and try as I might I can't find anything about them on the web.

Anybody here ever tried them and able to give me a quick run down in terms of quality and "completeness" (that is do they come with wheels couplings etc) - they appear to be just a tad more expensive than most kits.

I'm particularly interested in their L&Y range.

Cheers

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Chris

I think you will find that these kit by D Geen, I have built a few of the LSWR/SR wagons and have found them easy to assemble. They are a white metal kits, you will however need to provide your own wheels and couplings.

regards

Graham

Reply to
Graham 'Muz'

David Geen, you will find his address and email here

David is working on a website but its not ready yet. Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

Built a Geen NER/LNER Ventilated goods-van a while back - bought from David Geen at an exhibition (Gateshead I think), wheels/couplings NOT included but got wheels (with correct spokes) from Mr Geen at the same time. Not difficult to assemble with appropriate care (I added my own corner-bracing inside, though).

Duncan

Reply to
Duncan