Latest arrival from Hornby

R2702 BR HST IC125 power car pack in IC Swallow livery.

Reply to
John Turner

I always loved that livery. If I did a 'childhood memories' layout, it's most likely that that would be the era. I don't really remember BR Blue.

Reply to
Graham Thurlwell

Neither do I - I left the UK in 1965.

Reply to
MartinS

I did too till I bought the IC225 and was dead disappointed when I saw the actual product.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

"kim" wrote

Talk about a model (toy?) produced on the cheap - that class 91 etc beats the lot.

John.

Reply to
John Turner