Mimic diagram

I seem to remember in the distant past, that possibly Fleishman were supplying a signal control system where a basic diagram was supplied, and then user could add the track layout with point and signal controls in there positions on the map/diagram similar to a panelbox. Is this still manufactured I wonder? Any other details would be appreciated. Neil

-- Out going mail is virus checked by norton anti-virus.

Neil

Heki, better known for their scenic products, also produce a modular panel system (see

and click on "Produckte" then "Modellbahnsteuerung"; even if your German isn't up to much, the pictures give you a pretty good idea), though I don't know if it's widely available in the UK. As far as I know the Fleischmann system still exists too. Both are, I guess, not unlike the "Integra" panels used on the full-size railways!

David E. Belcher

Reply to
David E. Belcher

appreciated.

Yes it is. The Flieschmann catalog for 02/03 shows them as part numbers

6900 to 6918 with a few gaps.

Ontracks site has them listed with prices

Or Waltons in Altrincham might have them. (no web site that I know of)

Mike

Reply to
pluto