Mimic diagram

I seem to remember in the distant past, that possibly Fleishman were
supplying a signal control system where a basic diagram was supplied, and
then user could add the track layout with point and signal controls in there
positions on the map/diagram similar to a panelbox.
Is this still manufactured I wonder? Any other details would be appreciated.
Neil
--
Out going mail is virus checked by norton anti-virus.

Neil
Heki, better known for their scenic products, also produce a modular panel system (see
and click on "Produckte" then "Modellbahnsteuerung"; even if your German isn't up to much, the pictures give you a pretty good idea), though I don't know if it's widely available in the UK. As far as I know the Fleischmann system still exists too. Both are, I guess, not unlike the "Integra" panels used on the full-size railways!
David E. Belcher
Reply to
David E. Belcher
appreciated.
Yes it is. The Flieschmann catalog for 02/03 shows them as part numbers 6900 to 6918 with a few gaps.
Ontracks site has them listed with prices
Or Waltons in Altrincham might have them. (no web site that I know of)
Mike
Reply to
pluto