OT Completely off topic but you guys could help

Has anybody been experiencing trouble accessing Ebay today? I can't lon into "myebay" for love nor money the consequence being that I can't place any bids or list any items.

Michael

Reply to
Michael

It's working here but I have had problems accessing MyeBay page in the past. A few weeks ago I had to delete it from favourites and save the page all over again. Go to Explorer settings, delete all offline content and reboot.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

no problems logging into any eBay site from here

Reply to
mindesign

"Michael" wrote

No problem at all.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

yep - threw me out whilw I was half way through putting an auction up and my misses has several items on where it shows a bid count but then the price is in red (meaning no bids) - there have been no retractions.

Also had a few little bells up saying certain bits are unavailable... so all in all, up & down like a bride's nightie.

unclewobbly

Michael, I would contact ebay security and make sure that you have not been hijacked. Twice since Xmas I have received spoof messages and attempts to gain classified data. You should be able to reach them from the visitors page. if in doubt - change your password and/or pseudo.

regards

Peter A

Montarlot

Reply to