P D Hancock

Hi all,
according to Alan Cliff, in another forum, P D Hancock, of Craig and
Mertonford fame has died. Some of the older readers of this group
maywell remember him.
Paul
--
Railway photos for auction at

pdsteveo
I do remember him, as an author, pleasure to read, and much useful information. Will be missed.
Wolf K.
Reply to
Wolf K
And so the giants pass away..
Coming across his articles on the C&M in the Modeller was little short of a revelation - you could do /this/ in a model..
Reply to
Andy Breen
...and his obvious annoyance when "the household authorities" insisted that the railway room should be re-decorated, which involved dismantling the whole railway. I learned a valuable lesson there: Madam has no jurisdiction in the railway room - and I have a lift-out section of scenery where I can rest a foot to reach the wall at the back of the widest part of the board.
Reply to
Dave Jackson

Site Timeline