Railway buffs plan to fell 100-plus trees Cardiff

South Wales Echo

22nd March 2008

Liz Larimore

" I=92m all for people being able to enjoy their interests and have no doubt that he and other members gain much pleasure from the facility at Heath Park.

I would, however, like to point out that this society is planning to annex part of Heath Park woods, clear more than 100 trees and saplings and clear ground vegetation to extend the members=92 hobby facility. "

Dragon Heart