Re: Best 2x10 - Ashdown/SWR/Harkte?

Folks

I'm interested in the following 2x10s, what do people think... which is the best of the three?

Ashdown MAG 210T deep SWR Workingman's 210T Hartke 210XL

Suggestions gratefully received.

-- Quote of the week: "I didn't lie - I wrote fiction with my mouth" - H.Simpson

Reply to
turnupthebassnow

I think you'll have problems mounting them onboard a loco - even in O gauge.

Also, a DCC sound chip may not provide enough "whumphh" to properly drive any of those speakers.

HTH ;-)

-- Andy Stephenson (replace the tee with a t for address)

Reply to
Andy S