Re: Terry IM A NUMBNUTS Flynn

And your reply is just typical of the microsoft/PC sheep who post to

>newsgroups and dont understand that my iBook keyboard does not have a >delete key. >Long live us Apple 'idiots' I say.

Get a real newsreader (MT Newswatcher, for example) instead of using your browser and an ISP account with news access instead of trying to do it through Google Groups on the web and you, too, can use a delete ([backspace] on your Mac) key and filters. I've been doing it that way for years.

...from my Mac G3...

Reply to
Joe Ellis