Slaters Brake van

Built a new (not 2nd hand) slaters break kit. Not brilliant to ok as it goes. However when it came to the transfers there was a distinct lack of glue on them. Anyone else had such problems and what did they do ?

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Are they waterslide transfers?

If so, soak them off onto a knife blade. Apply a little diluted PVA, then stick them down in position.

This works for me (though usually because I've fiddled around with the transfers so long that I've effectively wiped the glue off!).

PhilD

Reply to
PhilD

Reply to