Terrible pun...

...but worthy of a wider audience I thought?

From Steve Jones' website:-

"The hobby, it seems to me, is a very different shape to that outlined by the etched brass horsebox contingent. Far from the end of the world being neigh, sorry nigh, releases like the HHA, HTA, JGA and intermodals speak of a very vibrant market as far as I'm concerned. "

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Not a pun, but I rather enjoyed his latest offering:

".......since I discovered moist wipes I no longer take 'Railway Modeller' and the like"

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
Robt P

Did RM suggest them for grass or foliage then ? I've just about given up on that idea.

cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon