The Railway Channel

Just thought you'd like to know that The Railway Channel website is now
up and running and already getting a big 'thumbs up' from rail
enthusiasts.
Visit the site to view actual rail movies and to catch up on news and
views about your favourite subject.
There's even a FREE Trailer for Issue 1 and you can register to enter
our Prize Draw to win one of 20 6xIssue TRC Passes worth =A327.99 each.
Take a look at The Railway Channel now by clicking this link:

markfound
I think this is an absolutely great idea - but to get people fully committed you MUST offer the first issue free ..... why else would someone go for it AND give you their cash?
Steve
Just thought you'd like to know that The Railway Channel website is now up and running and already getting a big 'thumbs up' from rail enthusiasts.
Visit the site to view actual rail movies and to catch up on news and views about your favourite subject.
There's even a FREE Trailer for Issue 1 and you can register to enter our Prize Draw to win one of 20 6xIssue TRC Passes worth £27.99 each. Take a look at The Railway Channel now by clicking this link:

mindesign
In message , kim writes
Terms and conditions are quite interesting too.
Read and discarded. .
Reply to
Roy
up and running and already getting a big 'thumbs up' from rail enthusiasts.
As long as you have in your privacy that you will share my information with "other carefully selected third parties" you won't get a subscription from me unless there is a guaranteed opt-out. Is there?
Reply to
Brian Watson
mindesign said the following on 07/06/2006 00:31:
This is the vey tiny 2 point print in dark red against the black background off the bottom of the screen. No, I'm not joking! (OK, perhaps it's 1.5 point)
Reply to
Paul Boyd
In message , Brian Watson writes
No! Carefully worded screed but no opt out. More like a blanket policy to enable them to compile lists. Best to forget this one unless you want to get buried with garbage mail.
Reply to
Roy
...which I don't.
If someone wants to offer me a product, offer me a product.
Anyone who passes on my details gets the secondary benefit from whoever they sell it on to and the secondary aggravation from me until I am SURE all the damage has been undone.
Reply to
Brian Watson

Site Timeline