Wagon kit id ?

Am doing up an ex midland 10 ton goods brake van in LMS livery. Certain it was a old kit, could anyone tell me which one and if its still made.

cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Slaters?

Christopher A. Lee

I apologise, should have checked there first. Bit shocked at the price, but thats O and didnt mention mine is 00. But see the 00 version has gone to C & L Finescale. Thanks, Simon

Reply to
simon