Whole new vistas of worry

For a short time it was revived by a Russian company. Novo

Myself and other relatives purchased a lot of Lego trains and tracks for my train mad nephew which let him build similar layouts. This was their 9v two rail system about 6 or 7 years ago. They have changed it a again to all plastic tracks and rechargeable battery power. Must admit that it was fun to visit and build something unusual using Lego components. One Sunday we built a reasonable interpretation of the Brighton Daddy Long legs.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

The tipper wagons are very popular amongst the 16mm people.

Reply to
invalid