Latest threads in Model railroading in the UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pipe Trains
Having trouble posting on Google::: Hope that this may help a little. http://montarlotmodelrailway.fotopic.net
2
2

Ahh!
Following on from the "Well..." and "So..." threads. Having gained an authorisation for the first allocation to Soddingham-under-Piddle shed, it was descision time. Being 0 gauge and expensive,...
1
1

BR Pipe Wagon to Diag 1/460
Hi All Long time no post! OMWB: A Parkside Dundas kit (PC43) as described in the subject, in need of a load. Problem: Having tried all the usual photopic sites that I use I can't find a decent picture...
10
10

Well ...
For those who saw my last thread where we had "so" ... now we have "well" ... * A goods warehouse with two roads in. * Two general goods sidings each of one road, one by the warehouse and one at the...
3
3

For Sale - 50 Marklin HO & Z items
I have about 50 Marklin HO & Z Mini-Club items listed on ebay. Click on this link to see the eBay listings-- auctions end tomorrow, September 30th...

BR Regional Colours
I grew up in BR(MR), so the double sausage totem station signs, station doors and window frames, platform trollies and porter's sack trucks and the weighing machine outside the parcels office were all...
8
8

So ...
... you're just standing there admiring your work. You've spent a year drawing plans, trying out track plans, constructing the baseboards, jigging points around until you're happy with what you've...
40
40

Z Scale Micro Trains Box Cars For Sale
Hi, I have about 20 Micro Trains box cars listed on eBay. Click on this link to see the pictures and listings: Bill

AD: Christchurch (UK) model railway show this weekend
Just a short post to ad the Christchurch (UK) 25th model railway show this weekend, details at the following page:
1
1

New Hornby Releases, Was Re: Test
Alright then, what does everybody think about the new Hornby releases which were not announced in the catalogue? e.g. LSWR M7, GWR Terrier. Details at this a portent of more pre-grouping products? DW
22
22

LBSC Railway shed at Tunbridge Wells West station
What I need in order to model this massive [to my eyes] 4 track shed at the MPD for Tunbridge Wells West station, Built I suspect by LBSC railway in 190? is the real drawings or at least some better...
7
7

Horse drawn wagons
In this modern age I can't pop of to the local town centre to take measurements can anyone suggest typical values for the width of horse drawn drays and wagons and the necessary turning circles? Just...
5
5

Model Rail Exhibitions. Nov 2007
I have the chance of visiting the UK in Nov and with a clear weekend of the 3&4th. Does anyone know of MRE's due for that weekend in the area of St. Albans Herts , + or - 30 miles? Ta.
3
3

Website plug and car crushers
I am going to be busy for the next few months so updates to the GANSG site will be few and far between for a while. Most of the recent changes have been in Appendix One (dealing with non railway...

A Minor Observation
I've just noticed that on Bachmann's packaging for the 'Dorset Voyager', that they mark it as Scale '1:76 / 00' Now that's what I call accurate packaging... ;-)
3
3