Brazing 11 gauge steel

Hey Eric,
I got the job done. The low temperature propane brazing didn't work for me. I just got a ball of solder sitting there - it never went into the joint. Luckily I had the O/A setup available - instant success.
I like brazing. It's a very strong joint and I only used about 1.5" of the S-S56 rods and I still glopped on too much.
The rest of the assembly was torturous. 18 pages of text could have been replaced with 3 pages of diagrams.