Experienced Pipe Welders Needed in Southern Ontario ASAP!

Looking for Work in Central Ontario? We need experienced Pipe Welders ASAP!

Come out to our recruitment event on October 24-25th in Waterloo, Ontario at:

The Waterloo Inn

475 King Street North Waterloo, ON N2J 2Z5.

Event times are Friday, October 24th from 4pm to 8pm, and Saturday, October 25th from 10am to 3pm.

See you there!

If you cannot make the event, please apply online at

julie