FS -- Lincoln Idealarc AC/DC 250 TIG welder

$800 cash on pickup price in Lisle, IL.

Does TIG and stick and can do aluminum due to AC capability.

Bernard cooler is included, pedal also, likely torch.

Ignoramus13081

I'll give you $80 for it if you deliver to Southern Illinois!

:-)

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN

maybe exchange it for a coupla guns?

Ignoramus13081

I already have a 900 pound TIG welder with a water cooled torch, yours doesn't sound very portable either :-)

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN

In my ebay career, I have learned that everything is portable.

Anyhow, all other welders that I advertised, are sold. This one, I will pick up tomorrow in the morning.

Ignoramus30145