FS: Miller M-25 MIG gun

This is a used but still very usable MIG gun off my Millermatic. It will fit many Miller machines including but not necessarily limited to: 250 250X 251 252. It has a pretty new liner and a new nozzle and is 100% complete. I'm only selling it because Ernie gave me a longer one, and lately I've been building a lot of bigger things in my shop so a longer gun comes in handy.

Price is $50 plus shipping from zip 98033 in the Seattle area, local pickup OK if you promise not to yack my ear off. :-)

Grant Erwin grant AT tinyisland DOT com -- ignore the 'reply-to' it's completely fictitious

Reply to
Grant Erwin

--Crimmeny that's a deal! But it can't accomodate an internal spool, right? Guess I'll stick with my Ready Welder, otherwise I'd snap it up. ;-)

Reply to
steamer

Um, this isn't a spoolgun! It's just a MIG gun ..

Grant

Reply to
Grant Erwin