Oxy/fuel quick disconnects

Anyone know where I can get some quick disconnects for an Oxy/fuel welding setup? I have a Henrob torch and a Victor set and I'd like to be able to change torches without a lot of trouble.

Thanks

Jamie Arnold (W)

I like the Western Gas connectors. I use them for all of my torches. I also use their neutral gas connectors for all the other welders.

Central Welding carries them. I believe you can order them through their web store.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Thanks, Ernie.

Reply to
James Arnold

I probably already know the answer but I'm going to ask anyways. I guess there is no problems with leaks using quick disconnects?

Reply to
Brian

Koike brand cost more but are the standard in the pipeline business, they are the only brand I know of that works well outside. Others get dirt or sand in them and hang up. I suppose it doesn't matter inside where you're not dragging around on the ground.

JTMcC.

Reply to
JTMcC

I have never had a problem with leaks at the connectors.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

This may have changed in recent years. But it used to be that if you mentioned the mere possibility of such things to BOC in the UK, they would throw a wobbly !

Andy Dingley