Latest threads in ⚡ Welding Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Can Aluminum be welded using a DC SMAW ?
Thanks Ernie. The Ready Welder completely slipped my mind since I was planning on a CC Tig/Stic machine, but after looking at the specs it can accommodate both CV and CC. This appears to be the...
3
3

Panasonic 260P?
I have read good things about the Panasonic 260T Gunslinger but since I already have a Lincoln V205T I would rather have the Limited Plasma cutting ability than the Stick capability of the 260T. Does...
1
1