AMA Dist. V column in October MA

I just read Judith Dunlap's Dist. V report. Hadn't she better wait until she's actually ELECTED to a full-term office before putting any changes into motion? Of course, almost anything would be an improvement. Hmmm...no plane pictures this month, but plenty of "Club of the Month" awardees. When every club in the district gets a "Club of the Month" award, what will she do then? Oh, I guess every club ultimately gets an award for every month. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

I guess she'll have to ask you, because no one else has a gosh darn clue!!!

Reply to
Frank Costa