F.S. Enya 120 4C.....$150

I was flying this motor in my Goldberg Ultimate and got a great deal on a YS

120 Supercharged so I no longer need this engine....

The motor has a LOT of compression and is a great runner. I'm pricing it "without muffler" but I am including a muffler that has been repaired with a helicoil. The repair looks solid and should be fine but I have not flown it with this muffler......

$150 includes shipping (USA).

PayPal (no credit cards) or Postal M.O. accepted......

I can provide pics if anyone wants them...(or answer any questions....)

Juan

Reply to
Juan A Rodriguez

The motor has been sold....

Thanx for looking.....

Reply to
Juan A Rodriguez

While we're on the subject of surplus engines, I have an OS Gemini160 Twin that I'll never use. Got it on a trade. The original owner flooded it the first time he tried to use it and broke a connecting rod. Sent it back to OS for repair and it has never been out of the box or run since. Original box, motor mount, wrench and instructions. It is so pretty I've thought about mounting it in a shadow box under glass.

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield