servo leads, cable & connectors

Hi,

new shop just opened selling servo cable, leads, connectors etc.

NEW Stock coming soon: Sanwa/Airtronics 'Z' connectors male+female in colours BLACK & BLUE Futaba,JR, Hitec male connectors in RED Sanwa heavy duty servo cable (Black, Red, Blue) Hitec heavy duty servo cable (Black, Red, Yellow) Tamiya battery connectors Mini Tamiya battery connectors

All at still the lowest price possible. If you find anything i sell cheaper else where then let me know and I will try to price match.

Any comments are most welcome :o)

shop url is

Cheers,

ash.

Reply to
ash

Gold contacts?

Phil AMA609

Reply to
pcoopy

Wrong side of the pond for me. Here's a good places in the US for colored servo extensions.

Doug Dorton

They sure are.

Go to the shop and click on a product & click on enlarge picture to see a detailed image.

Cheers,

Reply to
ash

Hi,

maybe for servo extensions but i have not started doing them.

cermark prices, my prices male servo 12" pigtail $2, my price $1.67 standard switch harness = $7, my price $6.75 servo male connectors (x4) = $9, my price $6.84 (x10) servo cable (10ft) = $4.5, my price $5.4 (5meters = 16.67ft)

Some of there things are cheaper. Wow cant belive UK can be cheaper than the US ;o)

Cheers,

ash.

Reply to
ash