Fred Dunn leaves us

I regret to announce that Fred Dunn - designer of the famous "Astrohog" that revolutionized OR/C aerobatics, and many other notable airplanes - passed away at approx. 4.30am, Pacific time.

Fred - a master builder and craftsman - had been enduring the progressive ravages of Alzheimer's for several years but is now at peace. I am sure that your thoughts will be with his wife, Kathleen, at this sad time.

Jim M Ajax, Ontario

My first R/C plane was the Smog Hog, one of Fred's design legends. He will be missed.

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield