Fred Dunn leaves us

I regret to announce that Fred Dunn - designer of the famous "Astrohog" that
revolutionized OR/C aerobatics, and many other notable airplanes - passed
away at approx. 4.30am, Pacific time.
Fred - a master builder and craftsman - had been enduring the progressive
ravages of Alzheimer's for several years but is now at peace. I am sure
that
your thoughts will be with his wife, Kathleen, at this sad time.
Jim M
Ajax, Ontario
My first R/C plane was the Smog Hog, one of Fred's design legends. He will
be missed.
Red S.
Reply to
Red Scholefield