Realflight G" LITE upgrade in the UK?

Hi All,

I made a big mistake when I bought RF G2, I was in a mad rush during a shopping trip and picked up the LITE version. I wanted the full G2 version but I can't find any way to upgrade it in the UK. I've browsed the main model shops online and phoned a few more but they will only sell me a new version complete with interlink controll (which I already have).

A friend has an old full G2 package but it is the gameport version and I'd rather use USB (my gameport has my TM F22 pro setup on it), can I buy this from him and update the software to use USB?

A better solution from my point of view would be to buy an upgrade from Lite to G2 full so does anyone know where in the UK I can get this?

Many thanks for any help Regards, Jeff.

Reply to
Jeff Hartley