2002 profile not working in 2004

Trying to import my profile from Acad 2002 to Acad 2004. When I do
it, it shows the right layout of buttons, but all the buttons have a
"?" mark in them instead of the right icon. The buttons appear to
work correct, they just all look the same. Anyone have any good ways
around this? I would prefer to not have to recreate my profile.
Thanks
Jeremy
Reply to
Jeremy Oliver