autocad file cannot be opened

I CAN'T OPEN MY AUTOCAD FILE. A TEXT BOX POPS UP AND SAYS THE MEMORY IS DAN GEROUSLY LOW AND ASKS IF I WANT TO CONTINUE. IF I SAY YES, THE BOX KEEPS CO
MING BACK. IF I SAY NO, THE BOX KEEPS COMING BACK. I KNOW I NEED TO OPEN TH IS FILE AND DELETE SOME HATCHES. HOW CAN I DO THIS?
tHANKS.
1.    Open the Registry Editor by typing "regedit" in the Windows 8 Search charm and selecting "regedit" from the Apps section of the search results. 2.    Navigate to the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Autodesk\AutoCAD\R15.0\ACAD-1:405\AdLM\Type" registry key. 3.    Right-click on the registry key and click "Export." 4.    Choose a name to save the license registry key file as, along with a location where you want to save it, and then click the "Save" button. 5.    In case nothing works, make use of http://www.dwg.openfiletool.com/ DWG Open File Tool