Convert .dwg to .jpg or .gif?

Hey Gang...... I'm using Autocad ver. 2000. What's the best way to do this? Thx Cliff K
P.S. I used to make a plot file to EPS then covert to .jpg but it's been a
while and I'm not sure this is the best way.

Using raster formats in a cad environment is a bad idea. If you have to distribute, use vector formats like WMF (windows metafile) or PDF (packed postscript format). They can be zoomed in without bitmap "checkerboard" jaggies.
Cliff, we use this program called Printkey 2000. its free and is a nice little program that allows you to window any part of your drawing, change background colors and save it as JPG, GIF, BMP ICO, EMF, WMF. try it.
LouR
http://www.filesforfree.com/download/printkey_2000_v5.10.php

dunno bout '2000 , but with 2005 u can plot direct to .jpg file - check the dropdowns in the Plot dialog. but I agree with previous about raster format problem.