Design Center Favorites

AD-A 2008
I am seeking a way of changing DesignCenter's Favoites default folder from Internet Explorer Favorites to another file that is not linked to Internet
Explorer. So far I am unable to find a solution. Suggestions will be appreciated.
And, by the way, I can't type either - AC-A (AutoCAD Architectural) 2008.