Re: A very good opening.

Dear Friend, We are a Chennai based well reputed head hunting & recruitment company Presently we have a very good opening.

The Employer : A US Based MNC company manufacturing industrial pump which has its R&D in chennai Position : Design engineer Location : Chennai Req Skill sets : DME/BE with 2-5yrs of experience in AUTOCAD/AUTODESK INVENTOR

If you are looking for a excellent career change in a challenging environment then just forward you CV to snipped-for-privacy@baffingroup.com

Please refer your friends also

Wishes&Regards, B.Ramprabhu, Sr.Executive Sourcing Baffin Management Solutions

snipped-for-privacy@baffingroup.com

98418 65362
Reply to
ramprabhub