Does anyone know what "Failed to create CommCntrClientSink object" in Acad2004 means?

I am getting the error "Failed to create CommCntrClientSink object" when I load Acad 2004. It doesn't prevent me from getting into Acad, and so far I can do everything I
want to... but I'd still like to know what it is.
Thanks in advance.
ap snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.au wrote:

I'm guessing it's an ARX custom object, which you don't have the ARX for. (Stress the guessing part.)