Does anyone know what "Failed to create CommCntrClientSink object" in Acad2004 means?

I am getting the error "Failed to create CommCntrClientSink object" when I load Acad 2004. It doesn't prevent me from getting into Acad, and so far I can do everything I want to... but I'd still like to know what it is.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
<ap_alexander

load Acad 2004.

want to... but I'd still like to know what it is.

I'm guessing it's an ARX custom object, which you don't have the ARX for. (Stress the guessing part.)

Reply to
TomD