files not saving.

This is not exactly the right board, so if any one can redirect me that would work too, but someone here might have had this problem.
Windows 2000, Autocad 2000, the computer SOMETIMES lies about whether or not it is saving. The computer in question may have hardware issues, I am uncertain.
But it's a real bummer to work for an hour, autosave lies, and a user generated save lies too. Computer reboots and work is gone.
I'm thinking hardware, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Have a good weekend guys.
roy
Sounds like hardware : (
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

ACTUALLY........ ;)
if I have to have a problem, I can solve a hardware issue. I LIKE TO BUILD COMPUTERS. and prices keep falling.
thanks for the input.