files not saving.

Sounds like hardware : (
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
This is not exactly the right board, so if any one can redirect me that
would work too, but someone here might have had this problem.
Windows 2000, Autocad 2000, the computer SOMETIMES lies about whether or
not it is saving. The computer in question may have hardware issues, I
am uncertain.
But it's a real bummer to work for an hour, autosave lies, and a user
generated save lies too. Computer reboots and work is gone.
I'm thinking hardware, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Have a good weekend guys.
roy
Reply to
roy
ACTUALLY........ ;)
if I have to have a problem, I can solve a hardware issue. I LIKE TO BUILD COMPUTERS. and prices keep falling.
thanks for the input.
Reply to
roy