re: Question about dim over-rides

I have Paul Turvill's lisp routine to find over-ridden dimensions in a drawing
and it works great
but does anyone know of a routine that will remove the over-ride like a "super"
home command? Is
there a way to a search and replace all dimensions to set them to "" or
something?
I just got a bunch of drawings from another vendor where all of the dimensions
have been over-ridden
to provide tolerances, 2, 3, 4 and fractions without any dimension variables
being set or any
styles (other than standard) being set. It's proving to be a PITA to manually
change all of the
dim's.
R. Wink
Reply to
R. Wink
JUST ADD A LINE IN THE ROUTINE THAT SUBSTITUTES THE CURRENT OVER RIDE WITH A "" OVER RIDE. THUS CORRECTING ALL MISC. DIMS.
drawing and it works great
"super" home command? Is
dimensions have been over-ridden
variables being set or any
manually change all of the
Reply to
Adam B
and it works great
"super" home command? Is
have been over-ridden
being set or any
change all of the
Can you do it with the properties manager? Select all dims and enter for the value? I can't check it at the moment 'cause I don't any drawings with dim overrides.
John B
johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.
Reply to
john