re: Question about dim over-rides

I have Paul Turvill's lisp routine to find over-ridden dimensions in a drawing and it works great but does anyone know of a routine that will remove the over-ride like a "super"
home command? Is there a way to a search and replace all dimensions to set them to "<>" or something? I just got a bunch of drawings from another vendor where all of the dimensions have been over-ridden to provide tolerances, 2, 3, 4 and fractions without any dimension variables being set or any styles (other than standard) being set. It's proving to be a PITA to manually change all of the dim's.
R. Wink
JUST ADD A LINE IN THE ROUTINE THAT SUBSTITUTES THE CURRENT OVER RIDE WITH A "<>" OVER RIDE. THUS CORRECTING ALL MISC. DIMS.

drawing and it works great

"super" home command? Is

something?
dimensions have been over-ridden

variables being set or any

manually change all of the

Can you do it with the properties manager? Select all dims and enter <> for the value? I can't check it at the moment 'cause I don't any drawings with dim overrides.
John B
johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.