Tank car unloading station

Help! Does anyone have a detail of a tanker rail car unloading station
(riser)? It will be for caustic but I would think other materials
would be similar. Remove the x in my email address to send one. Many
thanks in advance.
Reply to
cindy
what type of product? gas? liquid?
type of unloading? gravity drop? suction? aspiration & fall protection required?
are you looking for 3d model or details?
Reply to
Longshot
Product is a liquid caustic. It will be for a rail car with top connections. No aspiration or fall protection is required. It will be air padded to force the caustic out. somthing like a cantilivered arm out over the track with the product and air hoses coming down from it to attach to the top of the rail car. The operator would ascend the stairs on the tank car platform. I don't need a 3d model just the 2d details. Thanks.
Reply to
cindy
HTH Rob
Reply to