Tank car unloading station

Help! Does anyone have a detail of a tanker rail car unloading station (riser)? It will be for caustic but I would think other materials
would be similar. Remove the x in my email address to send one. Many thanks in advance.
what type of product? gas? liquid?
type of unloading? gravity drop? suction? aspiration & fall protection required?
are you looking for 3d model or details?

Product is a liquid caustic. It will be for a rail car with top connections. No aspiration or fall protection is required. It will be air padded to force the caustic out. somthing like a cantilivered arm out over the track with the product and air hoses coming down from it to attach to the top of the rail car. The operator would ascend the stairs on the tank car platform. I don't need a 3d model just the 2d details. Thanks.

http://www.safe-harbor.com/products.htm
http://www.carbis.net/loadingarms.asp
HTH Rob