Technical Drawing

Hi,

I am reading technical drawing 12th edition by Giesecke Mitchelll Spencer.

I need the solution book for this book which has solutions to all problems mentioned in this book including drawings.

Is there anyone who can tell me where can I find this?

regards

Reply to
Khan

Look on one of the front inside pages.

Reply to
Dennis

Hello

Thank you for your reply. I have seen inside the page, they are talking about instructors manual. Do you have any idea from where I can get it?

Best regards.

M.A.Khan

Reply to
Khan

I actually went on the website. Unfortunately they would only ship to an instuctor. There must be somebody within this group that has it.

Reply to
Dennis