Technical Drawing

Hi,
I am reading technical drawing 12th edition by Giesecke Mitchelll Spencer.
I need the solution book for this book which has solutions to all problems
mentioned in this book including drawings.
Is there anyone who can tell me where can I find this?
regards
Reply to
Khan
Look on one of the front inside pages.
Reply to
Dennis
Hello
Thank you for your reply. I have seen inside the page, they are talking about instructors manual. Do you have any idea from where I can get it?
Best regards.
M.A.Khan
Reply to
Khan
I actually went on the website. Unfortunately they would only ship to an instuctor. There must be somebody within this group that has it.
Reply to
Dennis