Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Where can I find royalty free wblocks?
Anyone know where I can find a detailed plan of a wheelie bin for use in autocad? or any good resources for Wblocks, Royalty free though
7
7

Area - millimeters to meters????
Ok I know it's just simple maths and I shouldn't be lazy but......... is it possible for Autocad to calulate area in meters if the drawing unit is set to millimeters?
4
4

microsoft access and acad
can anyone help me design a data base of my drawing files using micorsoft access
3
3

hardware
Hi, First, sorry if question has already been asked. Could somebody give me some links to website explaining which PC would run AutoCad best? How do commercial standard video cards (i.e. Radeon /...
1
1

graphics card
Hello! Whar graphics card is best to use with autocad and autodesk inventor? Thanks Mano

Re: Maintaining Outlines on Rendered Drawings
John Thanks for the help. Anything is worth a try and it might well be better than what I'm doing so I'll give it a go. I am using the photo rendering option to get a wood texture. I'll try what you...
1
1

-> CAD/CAM/CAE Software Which You Need <-
CAD/CAM/CAE SOFTWARE FOR SALE Delivery by AirMail. Payment by Western Union. Information / Price / Order: 3D STUDIO MAX 5.1 ANSYS 7 ARCHICAD 8 AUTOCAD 2004 AUTODESK ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP 2004 AUTODESK...

Dimscale
Hi, Anyone knows how not to lose dimscale when moving a dwg? And, or, a remedy for when it's happenned? Many thanks, Henri
4
4

Excel-Sheets in AutoCAD will not be plotted
Hi, when i want to create plotfiles *.plt of drawings with Excel-Spreadsheets, these are only completely black fields. What can I where do to make them visible in my plotfiles ? Thank You in advance,...
2
2

colors dwg
Hi Who does know, where I find informations about RGB color palette of dwg file. For instance I have color number 36. What values RGB are by this number? Thanks
1
1

Fatal Error
I'm tring to move into a new PC Win 2000pro. Everytime I attempt to install my Map2000i release 4.5 I get a Fatal Error. This happens after the serial numer and key are inserted. The installation...
1
1

Commercial Block Libraries
I've recently (and am still) working on a block library for a firm I sued to work for. I am considering trying to market this library to other companies after the work is completed. Would any of you...
9
9

Re: AutoCAD 2004 easter egg
Great, they have time to program that nonsense, but not to repair known bugs. Figures.
1
1

Bill of Materials
What kinds of things are out there for creating a bill of materials directly from the drawing? I am on a limited budget, so nothing expensive, please. I was wonedering if there was anyone who had done...
8
8

Missing file
I have ADT3.3 and ADT2004 on the same machine, and as promised, they co-exist quite well (sort of). But, ADT3.3 continually loses its AdFTPRes.dll file. The error message is received after the save...