FS:(in England) Goliath Power Hammer

I have a Goliath 60 lb power hammer here in England in good working order sadly for sale due to an aborted house move. Obtained all ready
for my move to a larger site after years of searching, and currently packed on a pallet ready to move, but available as the land purchase has fallen through. Driven from single phase 240v with control gear.
Anyone interested please remove the obvious spam trap from my email address and make sure that the subject line is relevant to get through my eyeball spam filter !
Regards,
Andrew Mawson