FS:(in England) Goliath Power Hammer

I have a Goliath 60 lb power hammer here in England in good working
order sadly for sale due to an aborted house move. Obtained all ready
for my move to a larger site after years of searching, and currently
packed on a pallet ready to move, but available as the land purchase
has fallen through. Driven from single phase 240v with control gear.
Anyone interested please remove the obvious spam trap from my email
address and make sure that the subject line is relevant to get through
my eyeball spam filter !
Regards,
Andrew Mawson
Reply to