45 taper tool holders

I have a box of 45 taper toolholders that we want to get rid of. I posted it on ebay about a year ago but didn't really get any hits on it.

Would anyone be interested in these? if so I'll spread them out and take some pics (or I might be able to find some old pics)

Reply to
tnik

actually, I found the old pics.. their here:

tnik

I know of a local shop that uses that.. I posted a link to here for them.

Reply to
Half-nutz

Thx, I'd rather see these go to someone that could use them than into the trash..

Reply to
tnik

I'll hold onto these for about another month, after that their scrap bound..

Reply to
tnik