45 taper tool holders

I have a box of 45 taper toolholders that we want to get rid of. I posted it on ebay about a year ago but didn't really get any hits on it.
Would anyone be interested in these? if so I'll spread them out and take some pics (or I might be able to find some old pics)
tnik wrote:

actually, I found the old pics.. their here:
http://www.magnoliamachine.com/pics/45t /

I know of a local shop that uses that.. I posted a link to here for them.
Half-nutz wrote:

Thx, I'd rather see these go to someone that could use them than into the trash..
tnik wrote:

I'll hold onto these for about another month, after that their scrap bound..