6mb bubble upgrade

Going from a -17 to -84 but have reached an impasse hoping maybe someone
could shed some insight.
Okay initialized fine i recorded defect loops and entered options parameters
by hand, then successfully loaded up main parameters via the rs232 port.
Problem now is ( this machine has PC model B ) pc parameters, display only
shows pc parameter #0000 whereas on the old bubble I had # 0000 through
0019....and so without the full table cant get machine side hyd servo power
etc to fire up.
Basically the project is currently at an impasse now because of this.
Anysway appreciate any ideas, even though I can easily throw the old bubble
back in it sure would be nice to get the upgrade to work as it would allow a
substantially larger part program storage capacity.
Thx,
Reply to
PrecisioNmachinisT
Check your email.