Mastercam Should Allow You To Do The Following But Sadly It Doesn't

Barnard Rubble... KICKED ME TO THE CURB where I belong yet again.
Barnard Rubble joins the likes of James Meyette, Tom Brewer, Joe 788,
John Carroll, Pete Logghe, and recently Bottlebob who prove on a CONSTANT BASIS how SUPERIOR they are to me.
Only a complete GENIUS like Barnard Rubble would try to belittle me with his SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE over me and SUCCEED time and time again.
Barnard Rubble has tried to post comments to my blog and I can't "publish" them because it would show how SUPERIOR he is compared to me.
Barnard Rubble has gotten others to see what an IDIOT I am and now they won't post comments on my blogs.
Barnard Rubble got my blog removed and I DON'T KNOW HOW HE DID IT.
Barnard Rubble has contributed more to alt.machines.cnc and comp.cad.solidworks than me because his SKILLS ARE FAR SUPERIOR to mine.
Barnard Rubble has been quoted by fellow GENIUSES like James Meyette and Matt Lombard and I'm JEALOUS.
For over ten years I’ve shown that Barnard Rubble is SUPERIOR TO ME everytime I post.
When they come as STUPID AS ME, its not really hard work to show how DUMB AND STUPID I AM on a constant basis.
Jon Banquer...aka...Larry THE Loser
BridgeHermit, Ca
Add pictures here
✖
You should be able to Regenerate a toolpath while a toolpath Parameters dialog box is open.
You should be able to change Levels while a toolpath Parameters dialog box is open.
You should be able to Backplot or Verify a toolpath while a toolpath Parameters dialog box is open.
You should be able to Chain, Rechain or modify Chains while a toolpath Parameters dialog box is open.
You should be able to add or modify a WCS while a toolpath Parameters dialog box is open.
You should be able to save and copy a machining operation to the Machining Operations Manager while a toolpath Parameters dialog box is open.
For more improvements badly needed in Mastercam see the Jon Banquer blog page:
Improvements Needed In Mastercam
✖