OT Why is Firefox crashing??

I hear what you're saying, but I'm not paranoid enough to replace all my google freeware apps.

Google Chrome, Picasa, Google web, Google Earth, Google Books... the list just gets longer and longer. It may be an evil plot to rule the world and gain control over our precious body fluids, but I'll take the chance :)

Reply to
J. Nielsen

Everthing I need for home computing is installed by default on an iMac. No need for Google crapware here. :)

Reply to
Black Dragon

Alphonso wrote in news:Xns9BF28E9FF5D11alphonso@85.214.105.209:

[The H Security] Firefox 3.0.10 fixes critical vulnerability -
Neurosis