Crashing

I'm crashing upon opening a drawing I did just a couple of days ago. We've installed the 1.1 SP in the meantime (were at 0.0 2005). Any suggestions on how to open the drawing? Can I roll back to 0.0 without a full reinstall?

Reply to
AlanC

Does it crash on one computer or several? Do you have a backup of an earlier version that will open? Is it just this one drawing? Can you open it with Software OpenGL enabled?

Sometimes the fixes SW does actually show up a problems with old files that where saved when SW still had the bug in it. In other words the problem might be something a bug in 0.0 caused that is now showing up in 1.1.

On the other hand SW just plain crashes too much for no reason that I can figure.

Reply to
P.

Alan,

Your not using Spacemouse, Spaceball are you. I had an issue when upgrading sp's and the driver for this thing caused a bit of grief.

Reply to
Neville Williams

Any chance you have an Excel B.O.M. in that drawing? If so let me know and I can tell you how we work around it.

Brian Harris Cobey Inc.

Reply to
brian