Modicon Momentum programming software PROWORX 32

Any know where I can get ProWorx 32 at a discount. Currently retails at $1000 for this software. The demo is limited to 25 rungs. I wish there was another way around that.

Thanks!

Reply to
engineer

You get what you pay for. Modicon is SQD if I remember correctly. Chances are unless your doing a million a month your going to be stuck. Boot leg software in my experience is bad business.

I changed my purchasing requirements. Software and support must be included in the first delivery. If they line item it I change manufactures. Even the AB rep has caught on locally. He lost the last 7 bids cause he wanted a fortune for the software. When he calls and I say XX got the job, well like I said he is learning.

Good luck.

Reply to
SQLit

For the record, *Schneider* is Modicon is Square-D - and that's worse. The global giant that is Schneider now includes Citect (they used to be a Platinum Integrator and now they own the entire company!!) and Clipsal (wiring products) and PDL (drives) and.. you get the idea. ;-)

You might have more joy sourcing a copy of UnityPro or a 2nd-hand copy of Concept.

Also, good luck.

Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough