Anyone have the stats on how much power the normal computer uses?

Context Ross, Context!

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

You're responding to one, DimBulb!

You have that town pat, DimBulb. You know all about being a bastard, and since your father left your mother before... well, we all know the rest.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

So Is DimBulb's father. He's not seen the results of the disaster he left on the dog's leg.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

I think I've been threatened . Perhaps I should give Mr. Smith a bath. Naw, dirtballs who threaten complete strangers don't have balls for anything other than their mothers.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Ah yes...our four legged beast....FecalMatter....when he finally rises from the pond scum to become a multicellular beast.....who knows...he might actually have something of value to say!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Exactly what is your server's name? How is your "newsreader" configured? I presume you do know that you are using Outhouse Express (Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158), which by many (uninformed individuals) is a newsreader. Yes, you *are* using the USenet, whether you know what the hell you're doing or not (obviously).

More evidence that you can't expect people using MSN to understand anything about the Internet. Hell, it took Bill Gates a decade or two to get with the program (before his first attempt to hijack it).

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:22:18 -0000, "Airy R. Bean" Gave us:

It is ALSO one of the documents that he stated no longer follows current convention. It STILL puts retards like you about 15 years behind those that DO conform to the standard.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Still awaiting a reply on this one that ACTUALLY address's your crappy grammer. You are so quick to correct spelling and grammer, a rude move in the ng's, but your own lousy spelling and grammer are at question here....but what do you have to say....NO REPLY! You just keep up the same old tired rehtoric. Baby bullshit, retard, usenet twit and so on and so on..... Such a class act....So hey, why isn't your old buddy "Mr. Davidson / Floyd the Bear Humper not trying to bail your sorry ass out? Well, he is busy with a cute Caribou tonight...and can't be bothered with the likes of you! When you sober up, leave an answer that actually address's the post!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:12:56 -0600, "Brian" Gave us:

usenet. You are.

Look, you goddamned top posting, HTML using, Usenet RETARD!

THIS IS USENET. If you are reading this, YOU are IN Usenet. If you make a post that appears in this group, YOU are in, and are using Usenet.

Even if your retarded ass thinks that access via msn means you are not in Usenet, YOU ARE!

By The Way, you retarded twit, your ISP provides NNTP services as part of your normal internet access.

That IS Usenet, dipshit

I don't pay for it either, and I'll bet that over 80% of those on any given group, save the binary groups doesn't either.

You could be a bit more clueless, but I doubt it.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:49:37 -0600, "Brian" Gave us:

you are still retarded!

In your case, arguing isn't even required.

Read your words, dipshit...

"newsgroup"

This is Usenet, retard boy.

You fall about three orders of magnitude below any Special Olympics participant ever has.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 09:49:08 -0900, Floyd Davidson Gave us:

Style? BushLAMEee, and style in the same reference?

It's a joke, right?

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 20:23:39 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

From one shit eater to another... SHIT BOYS...

Stop trying to sniff my ass, retard boys.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 23:19:03 -0000, "Col" Gave us:

You ARE a goddamned liar.

Either you were NOT posting back then at all, OR you were posting in BBSes, and THOUGHT it was Usenet as well, Then carried you stupid posting mannerisms into the real Usenet. All the while being oblivious to ANY form of conformance to any form of protocol. In fact, the term has probably filtered through your brain more in the past week than it has in your entire pathetic life.

Or you just flat out lied, and you HAVE seen others remark about posting protocols. I doubt it, however.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 01:07:37 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Your little retarded prods are mainly what make you the troll twit retard that you are. You are an inane little adolescent chump!

If you are of an adult age, you brain is a few decades behind, schoolchild.

Reply to
DarkMatter

It does neither.

What it does say, is this:

If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just enough text of the original to give a context. This will make sure readers understand when they start to read your response. Since NetNews, especially, is proliferated by distributing the postings from one host to another, it is possible to see a response to a message before seeing the original. Giving context helps everyone. But do not include the entire original!

Which may not be entirely clear to you, but if you read if carefully it advocates *only* bottom posting.

Reply to
Floyd Davidson

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:49:10 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

So what, dipshit?

How the f*ck do you know that he didn't research the claim? Then find that YOU ARE full of shit, just like I have been telling you and everyone else.

I also stated that your lame remark was not true. It is not.

Since our first encounter, you have made up more baby bullshit than any poster that I EVER had an argument with.

You are one of those true twits that the world would be better off without. You need a hunk of fast moving led in the head, boy.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:09:07 GMT, "bushbadee" Gave us:

You couldn't hit yourself in the face with one of those turds you keep fondling in your hands. Go ahead... try... I dare you.

Bwuahahahahhaah....

Reply to
DarkMatter

Bottom posting is dumb. Nobody reads the stuff way down here.

Reply to
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 01:45:11 GMT, "daestrom" Gave us:

That is not what it is about.

Usenet is an archive. There is a history. A post is not a message to the person you were conversing with. It is SUPPOSED to be a continuation of a conversation, not some peanut gallery remark at the top of a long quoted text.

If you insist that peanut gallery mentality twits are "correct" then you ARE one of those twits!

Top posting is LAME. Ther is no other way to describe it. Those that do it are lazy, retarded bastards that should be banned from using it.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Can we venture to guess he missed his prozac the last few days! Everything is peripheral to this guy...never any accountablilty....When taken to task...he just trys to his way out of the corner he paints himself into...I got a great pair of boots that I would like to use to squash RoachMatter in the corner with....any takers BongBoy?

Reply to
Ross Mac